Monday, February 28, 2011

Mini Album Challenge

Mandi challenged those of us on the design team for Darling Divas to create a mini album using a cereal box and the tutorial she posted on her blog. I didn't have an empty cereal box handy, but I did have a cheez-it box! :) Here is what I did!!



I traced a plastic cd that I had laying around, and then cut out the circles to use as my bases for the pages.


After cutting out the cardboard circles, I did the same thing with my patterned paper, then glued the paper circles onto my cardboard pieces.

Next, I used my Crop-A-Dile Big Bite and punched holes in the "corners" of my pages. And I was finally ready to add my photos and embellishments! It was so much fun to make! I will put a list of the supplies I used at the end of this post.



Thanks for looking!! :-)





Supplies used to make the mini album are:

DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies 6x6 paper stack throughout

Front Cover:
-Blossoms & Butterflies chipboard embellishments
-Recollections pearl stickers
-American Crafts Thickers alphas in Vera

Page 1:
-
Blossoms & Butterflies chipboard embellishments
-Uniball Gel Impact pen in silver
-Recollections adhesive rhinestones
-Basic Grey Bling It rhinestones
-Studio 18 red & pink rhinestones
-Lime Green Stickles

Page 2:
-Recollections dimensional stickers and rhinestone flourishes
-Silver Stickles

Page 3:
-
Blossoms & Butterflies chipboard embellishments
-Making Memories self-adhesive glitter frame
-Prima ribbon
-Magenta and Stardust Stickles

Page 4:
-Distress Ink in Tea Dye
-Crystal Stickles
-Vintage Photo Distress Stickles
-Prima flowers
-Prima Say It In Crystals rhinestone flower
-Butterfly gems found at Walmart

Page 5:
-Crystal and Silver Stickles
-Recollections pearl stickers
-
Blossoms & Butterflies chipboard embellishments
-Studio 18 rhinestones
-Uniball Gel Impact pen in silver
-Prima Say It In Crystals rhinestone flower

Page 6:
-Baby Blue Stickles
-
Making Memories self-adhesive glitter frame
-Uniball Gel Impact pen in silver
-Prima flowers
-Studio 18 pink rhinestones
-Making Memories metal butterfly

Back Cover:
-American Crafts Thickers in Vera




4 comments:

  1. LOVE your take on it! Your album will be posted on the DD blog in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lauren that is absolutely adorable!!! Love it. Loved the colors and loved the idea of the round mini album.. SO creative you are and inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been hit with a blog award! ! http://www.amandasscrappyadventures.com/2011/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete